1. A non refundable deposit is required to secure a booking the amount of which will be advised when booking.
2. Full payment is due one month prior to the date of arrival, or at the time of booking if this is later. Fanore Holiday Cottages is entitled to cancel the booking if the full balance is not received by the appointed date and all deposits and payments already made shall be forfeited without prejudice to Fanore Holiday Cottages right to claim for the balance of the total price.
3. A damage deposit of EUR500 will be requested on arrival
4. The cost of heating and electricity is extra. This is metered and charged on departure
5. The customer shall indemnify Fanore Holiday Cottages against any damage or loss caused by the customer or any member of his party and shall undertake to pay all extra charges.
6. Fanore Holiday Cottages does not accept liability for loss or damage to personal effects, motor car, baggage, electrical equipment or any other items belonging to the customer or any member of his party
7. The total number of people in the party should not exceed the number stated on the booking form
8. The cottage may not be occupied before 4pm on the date of arrival unless otherwise agreed in advance.
9. The cottage must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed in advance
10. The cottage must be left in a clean condition
11. No pets allowed in the 4-bedroom cottages.
12. No parties allowed
13. Cheques payable to Fanore Holiday Cottages